Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hunger Games

Call me crazy, but I am so stinking excited for The Hunger Games to come out on Friday! Now, I am not usually a gal that reads what everyone else is reading. I didn't read Twilight, or Harry Potter, but my small group at church talked me in to reading this one. I was hooked after 20 pages. I am an avid reader, but I cannot remember another book captivating me so much that I didn't want to sleep. I read the books all day every day. I want to read them again! I'm excited to see how the movie portrays everything and if my opinions change at all once there are visuals.

When I was reading the books, it really got me thinking. What if that actually happened? I'm not sure I can digest the madness that would ensue, and I'm so thankful that I don't have to live, or die, through that.

I'm trying to contain my excitement, but boy am I so stinking pumped. I'm not going at midnight, so if anyone wants to go on Saturday, let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I am super excited about the movie, too! My husband got that day off work because of spring break (he works at a university), and so I took it off, too, and we're going to go see it. I can't wait!

    Don't waste your time with Twilight (blech!), but the Harry Potter series is WONDERFUL. Seriously, go read it! :)

    ReplyDelete