Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Utter Excitement Right Now!


I AM SO EXCITED!

I am going to see Ingrid Michaelson and Mat Kearney tonight! It will definitely be a stress reliever and help me relax for a few hours and get away from everything that has been driving me crazy lately!

The best part: I'M THIRD ROW!! And I'm going with two of my co-workers!

I've been listening to Mat and Ingrid all day, and I can't wait to see them tonight! I'll definitely be taking LOTS of pictures!

The only downside to this concert tonight is that I have a journalism law exam tomorrow night, but I'm not going to let that get in the way of having an amazing night!

Another wonderful thing happened today.. I hooked me a formal date! My friend Brandon and I are going to my formal on the riverboat! I know that he will be loads of fun and we will have a great time together! Here's a picture of us from a couple of summers ago.


We're cute. Bahaha. I'm so excited! And I can't wait until April 9th!

This might be the best day I've had in a VERY long time!

>K

No comments:

Post a Comment