Wednesday, January 28, 2009

How great is our God!

So lately I've been so caught up in school and work that I haven't really taken the time to just sit and think. I beat myself up so often because I know I am not giving God all of me, and it frustrates me to think that I am not. I went to church last night and we all got on our knees and just reflected on how big God is. It was exactly what I needed to refocus my heart. It was so great!

So, we definitely have a game tonight against LSU, and I'm so excited. Hopefully we can pull it out and win! I don't know why I get so excited for basketball. It's just something fun to do.

So Bethany and I decided it would be a good idea to crash diet for three days, and I didn't quite make it, but I did lose 5 pounds! That excited me greatly! I cheated a bit today, but nothing too horrible. I was just starving and I won't go home until like 10 p.m. I'm pretty much living off of unsweet tea and black coffee. It's all good though!

I just got a big wave of sleepiness. It's 2:30 and I work until 5, and the game is at 8. Boo. I keep daydreaming about Mexico. I want to go back so bad! It breaks my heart to think that I am here enjoying life, and these small kids in Mexico are starving and poverty stricken. I do admire them though. They have more joy than I can even express. I strive to be as joyful in the Lord as they are. I am going to work on that this week. I'm going to be more joyful and more loving. No more bad moods for me! Hopefully I will keep it up!

I should probably get back to doing my job. Baha!

Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment