Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A New Sister in Christ

Today has been such a wonderful day. Physically, I feel like crap. I have some form of a head cold that will NOT go away. Lots of coughing and random hiccups. In spite of all of that, it has still been an amazing day!

"Now Kristina, what part of that is amazing?" A precious seventh grader who I have spent a whole lot of time with accepted Christ today! We had chapel this morning, and the message was fantastic. The speaker talked about knowing about Christ, but never realizing LOVING Christ.

She ran up to me after chapel and said "I need to tell you something! I just accepted Christ! I'm a Christian!" She started crying, and I knew that something had transformed in her heart. God finally got through to her and she began to understand loving Christ, not just going through the motions of being a good person.

I hugged her and told her I was so excited for her. She has had so many seeds planted in her life from various people, and it is so exciting to see her finally wanting to walk in his ways.

Pray with me for her. I don't want to say her name because she hasn't quite had time to tell her family, but she has the potential to be an incredible woman of Christ. Let's bathe her in prayer as she starts this new walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment