Friday, February 11, 2011

Party in the Moulin Sur Mer!



Staff Retreat. Beach. One whole weekend. All you can eat buffet.

Those are my favorite phrases right now. I keep reliving last weekend in my mind, over and over again. We live in such a dirty place. Port-au-Prince is known for its trash and its smell. The weekend getaway was exactly what I needed to refresh.

We ate a lot, we swam a lot, and tanned a lot. We also got together to worship and sing to our Savior. After singing to our Savior, and learning more about Him, we were able to enjoy his creation.

Every morning, I woke up saying, this is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it.


The water was so fantastic. Since we live close to the equator, the sun blazes down, and there is nothing more fantastic then jumping in the ocean to be refreshed. God really blessed me to be able to relax and hang out. I spent a lot of time with the girls and got to know several of them more personally. It is so important to me to have super good friends and be able to express what is going on in my life. This weekend definitely allowed me to know the girls better and talk on a more personal basis.


Who knew, there ARE ducks in Haiti!



The water was beautiful!

1 comment: