Monday, August 2, 2010

It's August?

I cannot believe it is August! I feel like June and July flew by! I remember when I had 10 weeks before I left for my trip, and now it is simply 7 days. 1 week from today I will finally be in Haiti serving the Lord. I am so excited. Spiritually I know that I am prepared, but physically, I am not at all. I haven't packed or even thought about packing. I'm probably just gonna wait until the last minute knowing me.

So here's to a great August. I hope that whether you are in school, at work, or being lazy, that it is all for the Lord. I covet your prayers and I will blog again before I leave to let you know how that packing goes. Haha!

Here's a fun video to entertain you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hvaeHllwtw&feature=player_embedded


No comments:

Post a Comment