Sunday, January 23, 2011

My New Apartment!

As I mentioned before, I moved! I'm now living on the school's campus! Goodbye waking up at 5:00 am, hello 6:30! I also get to hang out with the other teachers more often. Friday night I went with a group to Chez Wou, the Haitian-Chinese restaurant. Saturday I went to the beach and marveled at God's creation. The tan didn't hurt either. I'm really enjoying being on campus and sleeping in and hanging out with friends.

So when you see these pictures of my new place, just know that I am so excited to be living here. Although it looks like a prison cell and isn't decorated at all, I am still enjoying every bit of it. So before you say "gross" or "ew! What are you thinking?" just know that I know it has a lot of fixing up to do, but getting to be with friends is worth it.


Kitchen Area

My Bedroom Without The Bed


Bathroom sink with nice hole in the wall. The toilet is around that corner, and the shower is just to the right.



The Living Room

3 comments:

  1. Your apartment is spacious and roomy looking, without losing a cozy feel. I notice you do have an air conditioner - I'm sure you'll use it a lot. Hope you can find great tropical colors and prints to decorate with. Yay for the extra sleep time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This apt has LOTS of potential! Are you allowed to paint? If not I can bring those applique stickers if you want. What colors are you thinking? I'll bring whatever you need from stateside. Can't wait to visit your new bacholerette pad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it.. It will be so nice once you get everything the way you want it. How's Junior?

    ReplyDelete