Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tarantula!

So this morning, I woke up, but I really wasn't ready to GET up. So I went back to sleep for a few minutes. Then my alarm clock rang once again, and I knew that I HAD to get up and get ready for school. So I groggily went to the shower to begin my getting ready routine.

I opened up the curtain to turn the water on, and thankfully I looked down. THERE WAS A HUGE TARANTULA!!!!

Anyone who knows me knows I hate spiders, and this was no different. I sort of freaked out, but was too tired to really care.

I went into the other room and got Dustin, 15, to take care of it.

It really didn't hit me until this afternoon that I had my first tarantula sighting in Haiti. It was not fun at all, and hopefully I will never see one again.


No comments:

Post a Comment