Friday, October 2, 2009

Sleepy Days

For some reason, I have been so tired lately. It's probably because I haven't slept much in the past week, but hopefully that will change soon. I have 3 midterms next week, but I'm going to try to study all weekend so that I don't freak out the day before.

I really want to go home and crawl in my snuggie and be lazy tonight, but of course, I cannot. I somehow got roped into playing slow pitch softball tonight. Don't get me wrong, I'm semi-athletic, but I have never hit a ball before in my life, so this should be pretty interesting. For some reason, I think it is going to be more of a laugh-fest than anything. Hopefully I won't make a complete fool out of myself!

Something really cool happened last night. I was looking through my mail and I got something from my old apartment complex. I thought it was going to be a bill for something so I was hesitant opening it. Finds out, it is a 368 dollar check from them! I'm not entirely sure why either. I didn't overpay my rent, so I'm a little confused, but super excited!

I've been stressing out a lot lately about going to Haiti, and having the money to pay for it. Since my parents don't want me to go, I am responsible for coming up with 800 dollars so that I can go. This money is just a blessing from the Lord, and I am so happy to see him provide even when I'm doubting. Needless to say, it has really lifted my spirits about this trip, and lets me know that this trip will be the Lord's.

Thats really all for now because I must study for these 3 tests. Grace and peace!

>K

No comments:

Post a Comment